Free After 3 FAQs
- What is Free after 3?
- Why is Digicel introducing Free after 3?
- Who is the Free after 3 service for?
- How does the Free after 3 service work?
- Is there a subscription fee for the Free after 3 service?
- Will I be required to register in order to access Free after 3?
- What will I be charged for the first 3 minutes in the Free after 3 Service?
- Am I required to purchase a new SIM card or handset for this service?
- Will I be charged for Digi to Digi calls while roaming under the Free after 3 service?
- Can I still add credit to my prepaid account while using Free after 3 service?
- Are text messages Free under the Free after 3 service?
- Are international calls included in the Free after 3 service?
- Will I still be able to use Digicel’s “Call Me” service while using Free after 3 service?
- If my account is in a de-active state can I still use the Free after 3 service?
Digicel’s Free after 3 service is a new rate plan which will allow Digicel prepaid customers to talk for 3 minutes and get up to the next 57 minutes on that same call FREE!
Digicel is always looking to expand its portfolio of innovative competitive pricing and services that will continue to attract new customers and wow our existing customers; The Free after 3 service is considered to be one of these services.
The Free after 3 service is currently available to Prepaid Digicel Subscribers ONLY.
Postpaid subscribers are not eligible for the service at this time.
Customers must make a Digi to Digi call that must last 3 minutes or 180 seconds.
Once the call has exceeded 3 minutes each additional minute the customer is on that call will be FREE for up to a maximum of 57 minutes.
Should the customer remain on that call all subsequent minutes will be charged at standard rates.
No. There is no subscription fee for the Free after 3 service.
No. Customers will not be required to fill out any forms or complete any activation process in order to have this service activated on their account.
Customers simply need to make a call to another Digicel subscriber for more than 3 minutes and each minute thereafter on that same call will be FREE!
Customers will be charged at the prevailing per minute rate set for the time of day the call is made.
No. All Prepaid customers will automatically have access to the Free after 3 service from September 5th.
Note: Postpaid customers are not eligible for this service at present.
Yes. Roaming Charges will still apply. Free after 3 is applicable only while in Barbados.
Yes. All normal methods of top up still apply, such as:
Direct Top Up
Mobile Top Up
Top U Up
Digicel Online Top Up
No. DigiText message rates will still apply.
No. The prevailing international call rates will still apply.
Yes. The “Call Me” service is available to all prepaid customers based on the existing guidelines for the service.
No. Your account must be an active prepaid account in order to use the Free after 3 service.